Friday 9 January 2009

Want To See Where Media Is Going?

Thomas Power of Ecademy posted this question:

News Flash: Want To See Where Media Is Going?

Click here to read the answer.

Interesting, isn't it?

The internet / technology may drive you crazy at times.

However, this is the way the world is going, isn't it?

I wonder how much time you spend learning about the digital marketing?

Where do you hang out, online?

Can you connect on the move?

Do you have an internet marketing plan?

If you want to connect with me, via Ecademy, here is my profile page.

I have taught Internet Marketing since 2000 and
I figure it's going to keep driving me crazy until
at least, oh I don' know, let's say 2050 (I plan to
live a looooonnnnnnggggg time!).

All the best

Nigel
www.nigeltemple.com
Tel: 01628 773128

No comments: