Stage 1: Know your DESTINATION
* Write down your objectives for your website
Stage 2: Define your market SEGMENTS
* A market segment = a group of people with shared needs.
* Define who you are communicating with.
Stage 3: DESIGN YOUR WEBSITE
Think of your website as your 'marketing hub'. Your website should:
* Encourage customers to subscribe to your newsletter
* Have information about events (i.e. exhibitions, seminars, open days)
* Be media friendly
Good website design is based on clear thinking. All too often, websites are confusing for first time visitors.
See your design from the customer's perspective - will they feel comfortable? Can they easily find what they want? The guiding principle of website design is clarity.
My services include internet marketing strategy and website orchestration.
There are 4 more stages which I will share with you next time!
All the best with your marketing!